Yuhong Holding Group Co.,LTD
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ABS, GL, DNV, NK, PED, AD2000, GOST9941-81, CCS, ISO 9001-2015|
|Model Number:||ASTM A312 TP304/304L 2'' SCH40S 5800MM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500KGS|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case/Woven bag in bundle|
|Delivery Time:||according to quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 tons per month|
|Standard:||ASTM A312/ASME SA312||Material Grade:||TP304/304L; 1.4301/1.4307|
|Type Of Pipe:||Straight Seamless Pipe||Application:||Industry|
|Delivery Condition:||Solution Annealed & Pickled||Length:||6m Or Specified Length As Required|
|Test:||Eddy Current Test, Hydrostatic Test, Ultrasonic Test, Grain Size Test , ...||Packing:||Plywood Case/Woven Bag In Bundle|
seamless boiler tubes,
seamless stainless steel tube
304 Stainless Steel pipe is a cost-effective pipe used for both structural and pressure applications due to its good machinability properties as well as excellent weld-ability characteristics with or without the addition of filler metals. These 304 grades of austenitic stainless steels are the most versatile and widely used stainless steels offers excellent corrosion resistance to a wide range of corrosive environments.
ASTM A312 TP304L has a carbon content of 0.03% or less. This alloy can be used in the as-welded condition without becoming susceptible to intergranular corrosion. ASTM A312 TP304L Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe are tested in accordance to internationally recognized standards. ASTM A312 Stainless Steel 304L Seamless Pipe shall be made by a process that does not involved welding at any stage of production. It has excellent features like resistance to corrosion, Prevention of product contamination, Resistance to oxidation, East of fabrication, Excellent formability, Beauty of appearance, Ease of cleaning, High strength with low weight, Good strength and toughness at cryogenic temperatures and Ready availability of a wide range of product forms.
|Standard||ASTM A312 & Its equivalent ASME, DIN & EN Standard|
|Type||Straight seamless pipe|
|Outer Diameter||1/2'' to 48'' or custom size|
|Wall Thickness||SCH 5S to SCH XXS|
|Length||Upto 6 meters or custom cut lengths|
|Delivery Condition||Solution Annealed & Pickled|
|Ends||Plain End, Beveled End|
|Other Testing||Product Analysis, Eddy Current Test, Hydrostatic Test, Ultrasonic Test, Flattening Test, Hardness Test, Tensile Test etc.|
|Dimension||All Pipe & Tube Is Manufactured and Inspected / Tested to the Relevant standards including ASTM and ASME|
|Packing||Plywood case/Woven bag in bundle|
|TP304||S30400||0.08 max||2.00 max||0.045 max||0.03 max||1.00 max||18.0-20.0||8.0-11.0|
|TP304L||S30403||0.035 max||2.00 max||0.045 max||0.03 max||1.00 max||18.0-20.0||8.0-13.0|
Ksi (MPa), Min.
Ksi (MPa), Min.
|Elongation %, Min|
1. Oil and Gas Industry: TP304/304L pipes are commonly used in the oil and gas sector for transporting oil, gas, and other fluids. They are suitable for both offshore and onshore applications.
2. Chemical and Petrochemical Industry: The exceptional corrosion resistance of TP304/304L makes it suitable for handling a wide range of corrosive chemicals, acids, and solvents in chemical plants and refineries.
3. Food and Beverage Industry: TP304/304L pipes are extensively used in food processing and beverage production facilities because of their hygienic properties, ease of cleaning, and resistance to corrosion from food substances.
4. Pharmaceutical Industry: The pharmaceutical industry requires high-quality and hygienic piping systems. TP304/304L seamless pipes are utilized for the transportation of pharmaceutical products, chemicals, and purified water.
5. Water and Wastewater Treatment: TP304/304L pipes are used in water treatment plants, desalination facilities, and wastewater treatment plants due to their resistance to corrosion and ability to withstand high-pressure water flow.
6. Architectural and Structural Applications: TP304/304L pipes find applications in architectural designs, such as handrails, balustrades, structural supports, and decorative elements, due to their aesthetic appearance and corrosion resistance.
7. Power Generation: These pipes are utilized in power plants for the transportation of steam, condensate, and other fluids in high-temperature and high-pressure environments.
Contact Person: Vantin