Yuhong Group Co.,Ltd
Zhejiang Yuhongwell Steel Co.,Ltd
Zhejiang Zhongwu Tube Manufacturing Co.,Ltd
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||TP304,TP304L,TP316L,TP310S,SUS04, SUS304L, SUS316L, 1.4404,1.4301,1.4307|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000KG|
|Packaging Details:||according to client requirements/wooden case packing/Woven bag packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C at sight|
|Supply Ability:||according to client requirements|
|Material Grade:||TP304,TP304L,TP316L,TP310S,SUS04, SUS304L, SUS316L, 1.4404,1.4301,1.4307||Standard:||ASTM A312|
|Third Party Inspection:||BV,SGS,ASP|
ASTM A312 TP304,TP304L,TP316L,TP310S
Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Pickled Annealed Bevel End
YUHONG GROUP deal with Austenitic Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloy Steel(Hastelloy , Monel, Inconel, Incoloy ) seamless and welded pipe and tube already more than 25 years, every year sell more than 80000 tons of steel pipe and tube. Our client already cover more than 45 countries, Like Italy, UK, Gernmany, USA, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Korea, Singapore, Austrial, Poland, France , ....And our group branch company and factory have been already approved by :ABS, DNV, GL, BV, PED 97/23/EC, AD2000-WO, GOST9941-81, CCS, TS, CNNC, ISO9001-2008, ISO 14001-2004.
SIZE RANGE :
|STEEL TYPES||SIZE RANGE|
|Stainless steel seamless pipe&tube||OD: 6-609.6mm WT: 0.6-50mm|
MAIN STEEL TYPE AND GRADE :
|PRODUCTS||TYPICAL STEEL GRADE|
|Duplex / Super Duplex||S31803, S32205, S32750, S32760, S31500, S32304, S31254|
Incoloy800, Incoloy800H, Incoloy800HT, Incoloy825, Incoloy926
Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 690, Inconel 718
Monel 400, K500,
Hastelloy C276 , G-3.
Nickel 200 ,
UNS NO8028 , UNS NO8535, UNS NO8135, UNS NO6985, UNS NO6950
MAIN PRODUCTION STANDARDS:
|EN||EN10216-5 , EN10216-2|
|DIN||DIN 17456 , DIN 17458|
|ASTM||ASTM A312, A213, A269, A511, A789, A790 ETC|
|GOST||GOST 9941 , GOST 5632|
|JIS||JIS G3459 , JIS G3463|
|GB||GB/T14975,GB/T14975, GB13296, GB5310, GB9948|
Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe/ Tube:
1.A999/A999M: Each pipe shall be subjected to the nondestructive electric test or the hydrostatic test, the pipe of test to be used shall be at the option of the mfg, unless otherwise specified in the PO.
2. The Pipe lengths : Unless otherwise agreed upon, all size from NPS 1/8” TO AND INCLUDING nps 8 are available in a length up to 24ft with the permitted range of 15 to 24 ft. Short length are acceptable and the number and min, length shall be agreed upon between mfg and purchaser.
3. The finished pipe shall be reasonably straight and shall have workmanlike finish, Removal of imperfections by grinding is permitted, provided the W.T are not decreased to the less than the permitted in Section 9 of Specification A999/A999M
4. Butt Weld End: According to ANSI B 16.25
5. Pipe Marking: Specified in A999/999M, include “Logo(YHSS)+Standard+SIZE+Heat No.+Lot No.+H.T/E.T/U.T”
6. Packing: Each Pipe end is protected by Plastic cap. Then packed by Anti-rust steel strip, The outside of the bundle is plastic woven bag, or Plastic film.
7. Packing Mark: SIZE + STEEL GRADE+ QTY OF PIECE/WEIGHT/METRE.
8.MTC: BWSS Official Original MTC paper will be supplied for each order.
Quality Control in our group :
|Corrosion Test||Conducted only when specially requested by the client|
|Chemical Analysis||Test done as per required quality standards|
|Destructive / Mechanical Testing||Tensile | Hardness | Flattening | Flare | Flange|
|Reverse-bend and Re. flat tests||Carried out in full compliance with relevant standards & ASTM A-450 and A-530 norms, which ensures trouble-free expansion, welding & use at customers end|
|Eddy Current Testing||Done to detect homogeneities in subsurface by using Digital Flaw-mark Testing System|
|Hydrostatic Testing||100% Hydrostatic Testing carried out according to ASTM-A 450 norms for checking tube leakage, and biggest pressure we can support 20Mpa/7s .|
|Air Under Pressure Test||To check any evidence of air leakage|
|Visual Inspection||After passivation, every single length of tubes & pipes is subjected to thorough visual inspection by trained staff for detecting surface flaws & other imperfections|