FVC Forging,RTJ HB (Nut Stop),ASME SA-182 Gr F321H,For Chemical Industry application
Compact Flanges (RCF ), NORSOK L005 , A182 F316/316L, F51, F53, F55, Inconel 625, Incoloy 825, A105, A350 LF2, LF52-70
- RCF NORSOK NCF5 Series
Based on NORSOK L005 code, suitable for critical sealing applications with high thermal expansion, cyclic loading such as Risers, single point mooring systems, manifolds, X-Trees, subsea pipelines, heat exchangers and a multitude of process piping systems.
- RCF Advantage
- Space saving
- Weight saving up to 70%~80% than ANSI flanges
- Double Independent Seals make it safer
- Integrated sealing system (both inside and outside)
- Larger range in design temperature and pressure
- RCF Working Principle
- The RCF compact flange design principle is that the flange face includes two independent seals. The first seal is created by application of seal seating stress at the flange heel. The main seal is the IX seal ring. The seal ring force is provided by the elastic stored energy in the stressed seal ring. Any heel leakage will give internal pressure acting on the seal ring inside intensifying the sealing action.
- RCF Size and Pressure Rating
- 1/2”~48” in size and Class 150# to 2500# in pressure rating.
- Bigger size and higher pressure rating on request.
- RCF Materials
- ASTM A105, A350 LF2, LF6, A694 F52~F70
- AISI 4130, AISI 8630
- A182 F316/316L, F51, F53, F55, Inconel 625, Incoloy 825.
- Other material on request
- RCF Gasket
- RCF IX seal ring, axial forces are exerted on the taper of the metal seal ring and translated into a radial sealing force. Furthermore with increased pre-load, the bevel is closed and face to face contact is achieved at the outer wedge while most of the bolt pre-load is transferred as compressive forces between the flange faces at the heel.
- RCF Design and Verification
- Yuhong Special Steel provides calculation service based on ASME section VIII Division 1, 2 and 3. Also we have ANSYS software engineers to do the analysis and design verification.